This California grown Espelette chile powder got its name for being the chile powder of Boonville, similar to the French version Piment d'Espelette.
- Farmed with organic growing practices and sun ripened throughout the season, these chiles were hand harvested in October 2021
- The flagship chile of the Boonville Barn Collective that started it all
- Store in a cool place out of the sun and heat to retain maximum flavor and freshness
- Notes: Mild heat ~ a little sweet and a little spicy ~ tomato-y
- Use like: black pepper, Piment d'Espelette, paprika, Aleppo pepper, your new go-to spice